Bringing filmmakers together with environmental activists, educators, government, scientists, business, and concerned citizens, to improve the quality and effective use of environmental media.
- Provide a forum in which environmental media and its uses can be critiqued in the presence of media makers, users, and informed watchers.
- Raise awareness of environmental issues and inspire people to become more involved with environmental causes.
- Develop messages that can bridge the gap between business people, scientists, educators, public officials, activists, and media makers.
- Increase the credibility of environmental issues and campaigns by delivering informed, intelligent, thoughtful, and well told stories.
- Become a year round community resource by increasing the number of small events we present in metropolitan areas.
- Increase access to environmental and media resources through an improved website and enable activists to collaborate, network and empower their organizations through online communication.